I'm the Doctor.

I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below.


9TH, 10TH and 11TH Doctors. David Tennat is the best, without doubt. I need to get an outfit like his. And his hair!!!! I am more kind like The Ninth Doctor(Christopher Eccleston) Matt Smith is... nice. But bowties are cool. That's for sure.



9TH & 10TH Doctor companions Rose Tyler was great. And also Captain Jack Harness.


¿Donna Noble? The scripts made her such a lovely caracter. Martha Jones was lovely just being her. NO script needed. And Great Sarah Jane. Rest in Peace.


Just one name right now: Amelia Pond. No words to decribe her. Best companion ever!!!!




The Doctors.



The Doctor: Never say trapped, just... inconveniently circumstanced

0 comments:

Post a Comment